Friday 20 September 2019

Small Weston World

Took my first ever trip along to Weston Super Mare to work a cover shift in a different Coffee #1. Seeing as it was an all expenses paid trip to a holiday maker's paradise, I took the opportunity to walk around the pier on my lunch break and even dipped my feet in the ocean. I didn't go down to Bournemouth this year so this was the closest I got to visiting the seaside this Summer so I soaked it all in.

Funnily enough, one of the other team members of the cafe grew up in Newbury and even knew Louis from some house parties they went to together during his 6th form days. Small world it seems.

Things got even weirder though when a chap popped into the cafe and mentioned how he'd appeared recently on David Walliam's Instagram, here's the picture:


David Walliam's was in Weston Super Mare with an old uni friend of mine filming for a new show. Just feels a bit crazy how these coincidences kept rolling in today. I thought I'd arrive and leave Weston as a stranger, but I had more connections there than I was expecting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment