Sunday 29 September 2019

Embrace the Lazy

Remember yesterday when I said I said I couldn't wait to cook again with my new cast iron pan? Well this morning I found another excuse to do just that by frying up some bacon for breakfast. Served next to some creamy scrambled eggs and some freshly brewed pour-over coffee, it was a literal breakfast of champions. Today has been my first full day off in two weeks so I made sure to be a lazy as possible so I could feel the benefit. Rebecca, Mark and I all played some games in the morning and shortly after we went for a short walk once the rain died down. I had a staff meeting with Sick Critic this evening about how they wanted the website to move forward, basically they want more articles, guess I'd better get writing. Fortunately I have a few days off this week, very eager to start up again on some personal projects again.

No comments:

Post a Comment