Thursday 19 September 2019

Not on My Watch

Man, I can't thank my colleague enough for swapping shifts with me today. I would've been a tired wreak this morning if I had to get up at 5am, instead I had a full night's sleep and had enough time to do a bit of shopping for Louis' Birthday presents and card. I ended up getting him Kingdomino and some very posh coffee which I custom grinded to suit his coffee maker - he was chuffed as chips with them too so that's a result.

In keeping with the Birthday vibes, a lady called up the shop today asking if we had anymore Portuguese tarts for a Birthday treat, I told them I could bake some to order if they were popping in so we agreed a time and I set them up in the oven. They caught me in a real good mood too, I had a bit of change in my pocket so I pre-paid for the Birthday tart so I could give it away as a freebee, customer was over the moon when I presented it and I just stood and smiled. No-one has a bad Birthday on my watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment