Monday 23 December 2019

A Charlie Brown Christmas

For years my Brother has moaned about how chilly it gets in his flat. I always secretly suspected he was just being a bit precious, but while parcel-sitting in his home this morning I grew increasingly conscious of how rapidly my body temperature was dropping. I never should have doubted you Louis!

Fortunately, I wasn't there long as his package arrived quite quickly, it gave me plenty of time to finish writing up a game review for Sick Critic (which you can read here) and get a few other bits done. So after my chores were all done I figured I could have a little bit of solo Christmas time. I poured out some advocaat, sat in the multicoloured glow of our tree and watched A Charlie Brown Christmas to honour the fact that all I've listened to this Christmas was the jazzy soundtrack. After my cockles were warmed, I packed for tomorrow and dreamt about being at home on Christmas Day - I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment