Friday 13 December 2019

Little Blarp

Worked all morning to finish the edit on my latest video, I watched it back once, watched it back twice, nodded and thought, 'this is great'. Four hours after I uploaded it, I watched it back on YouTube and discovered a small glitch occurred during the export that de-synced the audio during the final moments of the video, resulting in an awkward 'blarp' noise during the big finale I constructed. Now I don't know what's best, I could either leave it as is, or I could re-upload the video tomorrow after triple checking the export (which in theory, shouldn't have done this). I'll sleep on it and think about the best solution in the morning. I'll post it here tomorrow.

On a happier note, I headed into the cafe, not to work but to put up decorations. I wrapped lights round windows and put lights round the Christmas tree to get the shop looking gorgeous. I jetted off home to get ready for Wildseed's Christmas party which was going down this evening. Lovely to see a lot of familiar faces and enjoy a lil' drink with all of them, some folks I hadn't seen for years! A whole bunch of good eggs that lot and I'm proud to be associated with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment