Wednesday 18 December 2019

'Oh Crap, It's Christmas Soon!'

Been out and about today! Louis and I met up to do our annual 'Oh Crap, It's Christmas Soon!' shopping spree to tick off all the people that our outstanding on our lists. Thankfully, we live in a city that worships artisanal goods so we managed to pick up a bunch of bespoke presents while supporting local shop fronts - feels good man. The second half of our quest fell through a little bit though, we took a fruitless trek up to a far away shop just as the heavens opened up. I was cradling a brown paper gift bag all the way and it just about hit max saturation point moments before I burst back into my flat, ready to take my soggy shoes off and revitalize myself with a hot chocolate. I've still got a handful of little bits to get but today was the big push in present buying and I already can't wait to give some of them out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment