Thursday 5 December 2019

Pamper Pizza

Had breakfast, made a cup of coffee then I sat down to a day of writing. It feels like ages since I've been able to commit to a day like this and I really made it count. I hit my desired word count and had time spare so I wasn't stressing - always a bonus. I closed down my laptop and headed out to meet Rebecca at Treefest, St Mary Redcliff's little Christmas tree showcase. We've made it our own tradition to go and visit the display every year, every time I go I'm glad I did. While the trees won't blow you away, there is something very humble and community minded about the whole event which taps into the nature of the season. Since we were out and about, we decided to treat ourselves to an impromptu restaurant visit for pizza, we're both headed to London tomorrow for social calls so we wanted to celebrate the end of the week a little early. We're both going to be busy bees in the leadup to Christmas so its nice to carve out a bit of time to pamper ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment