Friday 13 December 2019

Christmas Camel

Slept unusually badly last night so I got up and kinda mulled around a bit at 4am. I got a sense of the election results and managed to watch the final moments of The Game Awards live, though I got to sleep alright after that, it still felt like I spent the rest of the day recovering. Christmas shopping was on the cards for me and Rebecca, she got a decent chunk done while I did my best camel impression and lugged the goods up and down town. We headed to Newbury this evening for a pre-Christmas weekend, we wacked on Klaus, Netflix's animated Christmas movie and had a blast watching it. Occasionally it creeked, but the sentiment held it all together. If you want a new animated film to watch over the holidays this is a good pick!

No comments:

Post a Comment