Sunday 15 December 2019

StophMas

Newbury to Bristol is often such a simple drive, an hour tops, but due to an accident on the road today it took Rebecca and I three hours to get back home. We were in a small hurry to get to Mark's Christmas lunch (which I loving dubbed Stophmas) we ended up being rather late, but luckily we weren't the only guests effected by the bad traffic - Dan was visiting with his VR headset too. Once all the gang arrived though, it was a blast! Great to hang out in Mark and Lucy's new house, bask in their tree and open fire, and spend some quality time together. I've had a jam-packed weekend but this was the icing on the cake.

In smaller news, I managed to retroactively fix my latest video! The audio in the final moments still goes out of sync with the cuts, but I fixed a really crummy sounding blip at the end. So here's An Open Thank You Letter to Yacht Club Games!


No comments:

Post a Comment