Tuesday 31 December 2019

Happy New Year 2020!

  
Where does all the time go on New Years Eve? Rebecca and I are on our way to ring in the new year with Mark and Lucy with some bubbles and board games. Just before heading over I had plenty of time to reflect on 2019 fondly.

Last year has been a real upswing for me full of personal milestones. I ran my first 10K in ages alongside my Dad and my Brother, I passed my driving test (finally) and I toured central Europe with Rebecca while interrailling. That was almost our biggest adventure together, trumped only by the excitement of buying our first house, we toured IKEA earlier on today for furniture ideas and we cannot wait to move in. Professionally, I had a good year of Running work too, doing commercials for bigger clients and meeting some really wonderful people. Even on a smaller note, I started writing for a small gaming website - getting my work published in any way is an immensly gratifying feeling. I feel more sure of myself than ever before and this photo best represents my year:



Sitting in Ljubljana, sipping a coffee and watching the world go by. If every day next year is even a fraction as lovely as that moment, it'll be a good year indeed.

Happy New Year everyone! Hope you're spending it with good company and the coming year is full of good fortune!

No comments:

Post a Comment