Monday 30 December 2019

My First Memory Lane

Sparred with Louis for a little while on Smash Bros, then it was downtown for us to go furniture hunting. Along the way we went along the route I used to walk every day to primary school, I hadn't been that way for over a decade and the memories of walking to and from school rung around my head. Everything looked so much grander when you're only 7 years old.

The shopping itself was only dine to give is ideas about what we might want to pick up so we were fully prepared to leave empty handed but full of inspiration. Shortly after, Rebecca and I packed up our stuff and left Newbury after a really wonderful Christmas break. Its a shame the lead up between Christmas and New Years isn't longer because then I'd have an excuse to stay at home even longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment