Monday 2 December 2019

Ponderin' 'bout Prezzies

Waking up early is much easier when you're not the only one rolling out of bed. I cooked Rebecca some 7am porridge before we both headed off for some long working days. A few friends dropped into the cafe by chance so that brightened up the day, otherwise getting through the day felt like a bit of a mission. Thankfully I'm not actually working too much this week at the cafe so that'll give me a so breathing room to crack on with some other projects of mine. Sick Critic scored me a review code for a game I'm personally very excited for, and I'm getting to play it a little in advance to the general public which is a really cool feeling. I need to really commit some brain power to buying presents for Christmas this year too, I only have some murmurations of ideas right now, with any luck I'll have my 'present ideas' spreadsheet filled out in good time this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment