Saturday 16 May 2020

A Crate of Hipster Beers

What's the first thing you think about when you hear the phrase 'Saturday Morning'? Probably a nice lie in, or watching telly with a big breakfast. I got up early to get a good spot in the que for the supermarket. Though I was groggy, it paid off. Crowds were minimal and I got everything we needed, minus breaded chicken, clearly Asda's clientele went mad for Kiev's and nuggets last week.

Despite the early start I had a relaxing Saturday. Rebecca whipped up some cheese scones which were a delight and I buried my head in my gaming backlog. A crate of hipster beers I ordered on the cheap finally turned up in my doorstep today too. Meant I could enjoy a delicious IPA while playing some webcam games with old uni friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment