Wednesday 6 May 2020

Dead Weight at the DeadLine

Finished up the first draft of that review I've been working on over the past few days. I always assumed I needed to hit a deadline with this one, but my editors aren't showing many signs of hustle if they want it released the moment the game's embargo lifts. In fairness, it's not the biggest game so there really isn't a captive audience for it, but it would help for viewing numbers. Never mind though, I just hope the editor's notes aren't as exhaustive as last time.

Rebecca and I spent a bit of time this evening discussing what fun activities we can do to mark the Bank Holiday. I voted for baking and she didn't need convincing. I've been eying up a brownie, cookie and a mocha semifreddo recipe recently, doesn't matter what order, I want to try them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment