Thursday 14 May 2020

Lazy Medicine

Though I thought I was too much of a man to admit it, I think I have hay fever. A twitchy nose and itchy eyes really started to take hold over the weekend and Rebecca insisted o took an antihistamine tablet, mostly because the sound of me snuffing started to wind her up. The pill worked a treat, but she mentioned drowsiness was sometimes a side effect. One hour after dosing up I was lounging in the sun like a cat looking for a warm spot. Though I got some personal stuff done today, it arguably hasn't been my most productive session but the bits I did get done I'm pleased with.

To top it off I'm prepping a mass batch of cold brew coffee. I'll have about a litre of the stuff by tomorrow afternoon, just in time for the hot weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment