Sunday 3 May 2020

On the 7th Day...

Wow, where has this weekend gone? I actually don't really remember what I dd today, mostly I just did what God did on the 7th day, but maybe I took that advice a little too literally. I'm sitting here now writing this with a head full of... not regrets, but with some keen desires. I want to bake something next week, not just because I owe Louis and Rachel some treats, but just to do something a little different. I want to cook a new dish, go for a walk and crack on with some work. This isolation has turned me into a cocoon, but now I feel oddly invigorated to become a butterfly. 

I'm pumped to start next week, I want to set my alarm for a good time and rise at a good time - some days next week feel like they're in dire need of seizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment