Friday 1 May 2020

Shaggy Rug

We ordered a very cute circular rug to go under my mini office chair the other day. We expected it to arrive weeks from now but Rebecca and I were gob-smacked to hear a knock on our door this morning with a delivery. Now the florr is protected AND my feet are warm while I work. Speaking of, today marks the end of the full week I gave myself to develop an idea running around my mind, I wanted to see if I thought it had legs and now I think it does. If it fell apart I would've walked away but I think I've done enough now to keep working on it - but man, I am looking forward to the weekend so I can give it room to percolate.

Rebecca and I at long last got a chance to see Danny Boyle's Frankenstein on YouTybe, having now got the dates correct. I've now seen both versions, with the leads swapped, and I think I now prefer Cumberbatch as the monster. Never thought I'd change my mind on that but it was a super physical performance. Both versions are still free to watch on YouTube this week, if your a fan of the story its a great adaptation.

No comments:

Post a Comment