Monday 18 May 2020

Super Sniffles

Really had to force myself into the land of the living for the most part of the day. Despite using some nasal sprays to combat my blocked nose, I couldn't stop sneezing and generally feeling a bit gross, even now I don't feel 100%. Pushed on though and I'm happy to report I hit 200 unique dialogue lines for Louis' game. Big milestone, but still plenty to do.

If it were a normal year I'd be writing about spending the evening with chums, relishing in a mid-May BBQ for Mark's Birthday. Obviously, 2020 has been atypical so we couldn't meet up for a Birthday blowout. Instead, Dan and I arranged a small digital present and I sent him a delightful bit of virtual furniture for his Animal Crossing home. We're doing a fun video call tomorrow night so we'll still mark the occasion, very much looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment