Monday 25 May 2020

Quarantine Beard

Muscled into a family video call first thing this morning after missing all of my phone notifications. Mum and Dad are doing well though which is always nice to see, not that I'm in any way feeling homesick but I do often think ahead and imagine spending a 'normal' weekend with them after lockdown ends.

Spent the bank holiday washing Rebecca's car and doing some gaming and reading by myself, very relaxing overall. Rebecca yearned for a BBQ dinner so we rustles up a cute 'indoor BBQ' by cooking all the usual suspects in our kitchen, then moving outside to eat. First corn on the cob of the year though, a real treat!

For the past few weeks I did the really obvious thing and grew a quarantine beard, sadly I decoded later on today that it had to go. I can't really maintain a beard anyhow without the right tools so it was best to nip it in the bud and flush the beard down the sink. Looking going now though...

No comments:

Post a Comment