Tuesday 12 May 2020

Retrain your Brain

Beavered away at one more review for Sick Critic today, no deadline or funny business for this one which is nice and I'll have it done by tomorrow for sure. Been sticking rigidly to my early morning alarms now though which has been a real boon to my productivity, I procrastinate a lot less and clock in at a decent time. Retraining my brain to enjoy work has probably been my subconscious goal during quarantine, just hope I can keep it up afterwards too.

Rustled up a jolly good dinner tonight with a few bits we had knocking around the fridge. Alongside falafel and fried halloumi I mixed up some couscous with thinly sliced green pepper, olives and the kicker, chorizo. Tasted like Summer for a change, kinda bored of comfort food now.

No comments:

Post a Comment