Wednesday 20 May 2020

Mass Effect 3

Warm one today. Perfect weather for sitting indoors and trying to get things done. Well, that's not entirely true, we pulled out some chairs into the garden for lunch and ice cream which was splendid. I'm slowly chinking away at Mass Effect 3, the game I'm playing at the moment too, it's one I neglected playing back in 6th form that Jamie was always a big fan of. The second I finish it, I'll be sending him a message saying sorry I sat on it for so long.

I'm quietly wait for Sick Critic to finish its website maintenance, our editors have said no new content will be published because we are hemorrhaging web-traffic at the moment. My latest written works will head up there soon though. Brainstormed a few new article ideas too which I think they'll be interested in getting their hands on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment