Saturday 17 July 2021

Asda State of Mind

Felt oddly irritable for most of the morning. Rebecca and I both think I over did it a bit yesterday and my brain is still recuperating. At the risk of sounding like an old man, Asda's new layout only served to exacerbate the issue as my shopping run took longer needlessly as I could no longer find what I was looking for. Its bizarre in there now, the pic 'n mix is next to the tinned fish, while lightbulbs are opposite the frozen pizza. 

My mood improved after the shop though, I got a chance to unwind properly by playing Smash Bros with Louis through the power of the internet. Plus, Rebecca and I dived headfirst into some retro games, something I thought she'd never be up for but we had a blast. Gotta make the most of the weekend, especially as shooting starts very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment