Saturday 31 July 2021

OnePlus Nord 2

Though I was beyond shattered by the end of last week, I still found myself waking up at an early hour today - my bodyclock won't let me forget the 5am weekday starts it seems. 

I got to play around with my brand, spanking new phone for most of the day. My old one is just over 6 years old now, still going fairly strong mind, but since work gave me a hefty allowance to buy job-related tech I figured I was due an upgrade. I'm always blown away by just how far technology has progressed each time I get a new phone. The cameras on this one are especially welcome, I've been experimenting a little bit already, getting sneaky pictures of Rebecca when she wasn't looking, and I'm super pleased with the results. I know I always say I'll put more pictures on this blog and now, I'm more inclined to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment