Friday 2 July 2021

Brilliant Bedside Manner

I likely didn't hit a double digit step count by the end of today. My work load was predictably neutered too thanks to working from home, in truth, I spent a fair amount of time playing games while waiting for a member of my team to give me a job to do. Bless Rebecca's heart though, she prepped me all my meals and coffee, I don't deserve her level of patience or her generous bedside manner.  

Happy to say that my home covid test came up negative today and I'm actually feeling perfectly normal. I've booked myself in for a PCR test tomorrow morning to be on the safe side. I was told that if I did catch the virus my symptoms would start showing between today and Sunday, each passing healthy, feeling hour makes me all the more confident that I'm doing A-ok. Aside from going stir crazy, but you can't have everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment