Thursday 8 July 2021

How I'm Feeling Now

Did a midday Covid test and got a negative result. The second the builders left this afternoon I figured I didn't need to punish myself any further, I threw back the spare bedroom door and sniffed air that didn't smell like me for the first time in almost a week. The worst part about leaving the warm embrace of my temporary bedroom was walking downstairs, my legs almost lost the muscle memory for how stairs work! Felt incredible to see the rest of my house though, I won't go outside until tomorrow as that's still the law, but my living room might as well have been the Caribbean.

My beard grew out a fair bit too, I think this picture of me aprlt summed up how I felt over the past week, notice the vacant but exhausted look in my eyes.

 
Feeling peachy now though.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment