Saturday 10 July 2021

Piggy Wiggies

Enjoyed a slopey morning eating freshly baked bread and reading my book. Can't remember that last time I felt so chilled out, no doubt I'll be craving this feeling once worm kicks in again this week - but until then, I'm just going to go with the flow. We did a long walk up to the nearby farm to spot some piglets. These little guys were TINY! Never have I seen pigs that could be lost in the tall grass, they were the living definition of the word adorable. 

Just before dinner I at long last got to play a game of Root with more than two people and it was a total blast. Rachel famously wins every board game she plays anf today was no different, even with a competitive Rebecca hot on her heels. Eager to try it out with some other friends now.

No comments:

Post a Comment