Friday 16 July 2021

Job for Two Men

 The final day of prep is always manic, but today I was run ragged. Our other Runner called in sick and I was left to pick up the slack. That slack being having to buy 40 bespoke lunch orders for all of our on site crew - it was a mammoth task that I frankly, didn't really have the time to do. No matter though, I smashed that job and started moving kit into our new Production bus. I'm quite the veteran at this now, as I was kitting it up the Base Runner even verbalized that sentiment. I only learnt late this week that I'd be on the road, touring the South West in that bus, just like I had been on all my other shoots. I was delighted when I found out - I wouldn't be hanging around buying Pret baguettes now for months on end. Finished the day late , along with everyone else but we are as ready as we'll ever be for Monday. Shoot day 1... Felt like light years away, but its right on our doorstep.

No comments:

Post a Comment