Saturday 3 July 2021

Split Screen Board Games

Actually got to step outside the confinement of my room to go for my legally permitted journey to seek a PCR Covid test. Thankfully I still have no symptoms whatsoever, but this test will really let me know if I'm in for the long haul, or if I can be released on schedule. The car ride was glorious, I took my time and felt the wind on my face while dreaming of what I'd do first once I'm no longer under house arrest.

In the interest of trying to still make the weekend feel special, Rebecca and I played a board game of ours virtually. I rigged up my webcam to show a constant feed of the game while I moved all the pieces for us both. Though it took a little longer to play, it was a fun novelty that made the evening fly by. 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment