Thursday 15 July 2021

Well-Packed Sleeping Bag

This time last week I was neatly packing down my make-shift bed as I left the room I was isolating in. 'I shan't be needing this again in a hurry', thought I, as my hands tightly rolled up my sleeping bag. A week later to the day, I find myself marveling at how well I packed up my sleeping bag as I prepared to sleep in the spare room again. Rebecca came into close contact with someone who recently tested positive, as a precautionary measure I'm distancing myself from her until her NHS test comes back clear. Bless her heart, the last round of isolation was taxing on her brain and now it's happening to her it's all the worse. I tried to put on a brave face, but after an unusually long and tiring day at work I found my typical optimism to falter and I got dragged into a stupor. Fingers crossed her results come back a-ok. 

No comments:

Post a Comment