Friday 15 October 2021

Banking It

Day one of my three day weekend, fells good to write that here. Caught up on a little bit of housework and life-admin mostly, went to the bank for the first time in 20 months to pay some money in. Had to walk into town for that too, I almost headed into some shops to do a little browsing, having done all my shopping online for so long though I just couldn't be bothered to head into a brick and mortar shop. I spent my free time at home instead, flaunting my day off to a very-much-working Rebecca. Felt like lockdown all over again with me pottering around in my dressing gown.

In the evening Rebecca and I drove to collect a pair of friends who are coming to stay with us over the weekend. Not really had guests staying with us for an extended period for a while, haven't forgotten how to be hospitable though! Tomorrow morning we'll put out a mighty fine breakfast and see what we want to spend our Saturday doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment