Thursday 7 October 2021

Return of the V Car

Rebecca bid me farewell as I groggily threw the duvet back over my eyes. She's off to Spain for the rest of the week, well timed with my night shoots really because I'll be a social zombie for the next few days. I couldn't quite stomach a second day of chicken nuggets so a continental brunch did me well, it gave me all the energy I needed to push out lashings if coffee for our high cast numbers today. Costume Department cashed out a lot of their favours today by asking for a lot of last minute requests. They're always very grateful, bless them, but my heart always sinks when I see their emails land in my inbox. My last big job of the day was arranging taxis via V Cars. Everytime we use this company they always find new depths to slump into. In some fairness, we are in a tricky location to find, but when I ask for a car to hold 4 people, why in earth did they send me a vehicle that can only hold 3? I always say never again... Then just end up using them the very next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment