Thursday 28 October 2021

Is That a Pumpkin?!

 My pumpkin competition at work is beginning to bear fruit! Got around 5 genuine submissions now, each with their own quirks, charms and shot at the crown. Truthfully it hasn't got as much momentum as I envisioned, but you can't force fun - I'm just glad we got more than one entry now! 

Dashed to get home as the replacement piece for my coffee grinder finally arrived - I wanted to give it a whirl but didn't really want to drink a coffee so late in the day, so instead espresso martinis were made. Sipped in mine while playing some late night games with Mark, Dan and Dan's Sister. We went ghost hunting again and seriously got the chills investigating the new campsite level, really made me feel like I was back at scout camp, fumbling around in the dark to try and go to the loo without waking anyone else up.

No comments:

Post a Comment