Thursday 14 October 2021

Printing myself Out of the Woods

I've positioned myself at the in-house printer repair chap, a title I never really asked for but hey-ho. Whenever someone can't print or something goes wrong I spring into action, or at least, I call the tech support hotline. I've chatted with that guy so much now I almost feel obliged to write him a Christmas card - he really helped us out of a bind today though and I'm super glad he did because it meant I actually got to leave a little early today! This is the end of my second filming week now (3 day weekend yay!) We've got all the big days out of the way now so it should be pretty smooth sailing... Famous last words perhaps. When it gets a little quieter next week I'm thinking of starting up a crew pumpkin carving competition, something to bond everyone together so we can all have a bit of a laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment