Friday 1 October 2021

Pies of Praise

The Friday before filming starts again is always manic and I accidentally made a small rod for my back in the midst of the frenzy. Yesterday I bigged up Pieminister and offered to coordinate a lunch run for this lunchtime. I almost proved to be more trouble than it was worth, but when the pies all landed back in the office I was showered with praise. Good to know they were all grateful for a lunch that wasn't from Pret. 

All the while I was trying to print scripts and beat the post. Because I started early I managed to finish with a bit of time to spare. When I went up to announce I was posting scripts I was told there was a new batch if amends that also needed to go out, I broke into a cold sweat because I only had 20 minutes to print off everything and get it in a postbox. Stressful few minutes, but now we're all just about on track to start shooting again on Monday. Doesn't seem real, but here we go again... I guess

No comments:

Post a Comment