Friday 29 October 2021

Board Games at Work

Said 'Happy Birthday' to one Co worker and 'Goodbye' to another. I was gutted about the latter because they worked on my first big job in the industry alongside me and we got in like a house on fire, but he's moved onto greener pastures. We did manage to sneak in a cheeky few rounds of board games while still at work though which was pretty funny. Script amends came through while we were playing and I literally couldn't care less at that point because I was having a grand old time. 

My pumpkin competition got judged fully too, our number one cast made a special 'winner announcement video' to go alongside it which made everyone chuckle. I'm just glad we got a few more people involved, hopefully it made them a little more invested in the spirit of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment