Monday 4 October 2021

Bumpy Shoot

 I've had smoother first days on film shoots, that's for sure. Our three week filming hiatus is over so I'm back in the truck, filming with all the gang again. This time with a new director and some other new faces - these new folks weren't even slightly the reason for the speedbumps though, just bad luck with the weather and a sudden family emergency for a high-ranking crew member meant that our wings were a little clipped. Even I felt a bit rusty today, I thought being back at work would be like riding a bike, but I forgot how to use the gears. We're getting a lot of sudden script amends that are having big effects on the program, in the short term though I'm suffering because I'm the one running around printing them all. Getting through my coloured paper a lot quicker than I'd anticipated, just got to pray there isn't more incoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment