Wednesday 13 October 2021

Chummy with Cast

Making some real bonds with a few of the cast members. It typically boils down to the coffees I make them, one in particular is just enamored with them and openly declares they wishes to buy me some kind of present for all my beverage serving. Not really knowing what to say I just suggested some beans would be nice. He told me to dream bigger - that put me at a real loss for words!

We also have an older lady amidst the cast who called upon me today to help out with her Ipad. Then it strangely shifted into a chat about how she'd like the script to be changed a little bit. It was way abovey pay grade to authorize anything like that so I emailed the head of our story department, a few hours later they materialized as real script amends. In doing so, I realized I've become what I hate.

Final hurdle of the day was when our printer ran out of ink. With no other optio. I had to drive across Bristol to our offices to get the second wave of printing done for tomorrow. I made a thing of it though and took Rebecca with me. I showed her around the sets and she was gobsmacked with the attention to detail of our Art Department. Really glad I finally got to show her some of the show before they tear it all down in a few months time.

No comments:

Post a Comment