Friday 8 October 2021

Please... No More Curry

 Despite having a late one last night I got up at an unwelcome time and couldn't get back to sleep. So I caught on some of the latest episode of Bake Off and very slowly prepped myself for work. I do love my job, but this morning I almost couldn't stomach it, every minute that slipped through my fingers at home felt like a horrible defeat. The moment I got into work though it was totally fine... Minus the fact the printer was almost irreversibly jammed before I'd even stepped into our truck. Ended up video calling the technician and cracking it open with a screwdriver to find a rouge, crinkly piece of paper hidden inside.

I told myself I wouldn't eat so much today either, I've been gorging myself again the last few days just because I can. This evening though I let myself down and pigged out on some hot dogs. Then our transport captain came in with homemade curry and naan and it would've been rude not to dine with him. Gotta eat less tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment