Thursday 30 September 2021

49 Bagettes

Arrived at work early to do the finishing set-up touches for our big production meeting. Laid out all the pastries, coffee and biscuits and set the guys up on a Zoom call which, in my mind, would last ni less than 4 hours. I then headed out to buy lunches for the meeting, plus food for costume and makeup (not going to lie, they took the Micky a bit with their orders.) After wasting an hour and forty minutes to food shopping I returned with a mountain of bagettes all ready to appear at the meeting. Once I got back though, the meeting room was empty, and had been for nearly two hours apparently. I was so put out, literally my entire week revolved around getting this meeting in place and everyone just decided it was a waste of time. Luckily all my food got eaten, but it still felt like a slap in the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment