Friday 10 September 2021

Happy Birthday Me! 2021

 My plan to get up early to play video games were dashed somewhat by a late one last night. I still had a very easy breezy morning unwrapping Rebecca's presents and drinking good coffee - I even managed to squeeze in some gaming before heading out to enjoy brunch with a handful of my work colleagues. We ate posh eggs Benedicts and drank grapefruit mimosas and chatted about all of our favorite moments from filming so far. About halfway through a small brownie with a Birthday candle inside appeared and everyone started singing Happy Birthday and dished me out even more gifts. I was very touched and left a little speechless, I'm very lucky to be part of such a thoughtful team.

28 doesn't feel much different to 27, but I did enjoy a day if pampering. It was exactly what I needed after working so intensely hard this last year, I looked back once again and took stock in how far I'd come. So many well wishes kept coming at me from throughout the day, every single one put a smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment