Tuesday 28 September 2021

Nice Weather for Me

Rain got everyone down today, 'cept for me. Rebecca and I have an in-joke that I'm a duck because I love bread and the rain. When it begun chucking it down I gained a second wind in the afternoon and looked forward to driving to the supermarket. At least that was more enjoyable than the limp office vibes today. I was feeling a little morose about it towards the end of the day, then I bumped into some chaps from Art Department and I ended up having a really lovely chat with them. Shortly after I caught up with the gang I shared the Production Truck with and had a laugh too. I think it's just my department that are a little lifeless, can't all be winners I know, but I just want to be able to put my finger on why I'm not clicking with one or two of them as I should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment