Monday 13 September 2021

Meaty Monday

Experienced a real sense of cognitive dissonance as I stepped back into the office. Going from a film set, where every second counts, back to the production office where time stands still was a gear shift to say the least. I was back to buying people Pret lunches and looking busy, my heart yearned for something reactionary and rewarding, instead I got asked to clean out the fridge. 

The saving grace came from the usual place: Mark Stopher. Another friend cancelled on his dinner plans so he had a mountain of slow cooked beef tacos he needed help eating - Rebecca and I were happy to oblige. Meaty Monday ended well, with tacos in my tum and board games stirring my soul - those things and the good company reminded me that I did indeed have a pulse.

No comments:

Post a Comment