Sunday 5 September 2021

Make Way. I can Run the Machine

So there I was, working in a Saturday. One of my team forgot they were working today, while another at least had the decency to give me a heads up about their absence. As a result, I did the job of 2.5 people. I ran around a lot more than expected in and booked in a taxi for a member of cast, all went well though and the day went very smoothly. As we were working a Saturday, the folks upstairs splashed out on a coffee machine for us. After getting one round in I asked if I could have a go on their machine, they happily obliged..  perks of being a barista once upon a time.

 
 
On wrap a handful of us were invited to drinks with the cast. I was one of the lucky few who ended up enjoying pints with people I'd never expect to be drinking with. 


No comments:

Post a Comment