Monday 6 September 2021

Pancake Punter

Couldn't believe 9 months later that I'd find myself back in Brean. I'd been there any n the dead of Winter at the height of Covid, now I'm there on a bustling, stonkingly hot day. Not that I got to enjoy the lovely seaside because I was properly busy today, running around doing other people's jobs again. Just as I thought I cleared my to do list, then I got a request for the ages. Kris Marshall is ordering in an ice cream van for the crew this week, not to be outdone, Rose Williams also wanted to treat us all to a crepe truck... and I was asked to souce it. The search didn't start well, the favorite was away on holiday and it turns out finding a quirky caterer to feed 300 on 3 day's notice is a bit of an ask. Hours later though, I found two ideal contenders who locked in their availability. I presented them up the food chain and I got lavished with gratitude. Just need to seal the deal with them all tomorrow, then I can forget about all the stress and look forward to crepes this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment