Saturday 11 September 2021

Beer Festival 2021

Second weekend in September, gotta be Newbury Beer Festival! Dad, Rebecca and I all trapsed down to grab a few beers, they were also serving gin this year which made for a nice change of pace. After carefully studying the selection of ales I quickly singled out what unanimously became the best beer of the show, and also the weirdest. As is tradition with myself, I gave the oddest drink a fair shot - this year I got a chocolate stout, brewed with 20kg of Coco Pops and it was predictably terrible.

The final wave of Birthday presents came tumbling in too, a board game expansion which I was very excited for and a little hand coffee grinder. I used it a little bit today but I'm very excited to get it home to really put it through it's paces. Plus it'll look delightful on my coffee shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment