Monday 27 September 2021

Foodie Demands

 Another familiar face joined the Sanditon family today. A Floor Runner I worked with on The Last Bus got a haircut and joined us in prep. Seeing his face was the warmth I needed to push through the day. We had a mini production meeting which needed a lot of extra prep work this morning, somehow it all landed on my shoulders to do this leg work. Everytime I started working in it though, I was dragged away but the most mundane requests. We need more milk because someone just knicked out full bottle, I can't eat my pitta bread because there's no plates left, I don't want salmon I want a cheese toastie. Again, notice how all the requests are food related. Would the entire group of people just strave without me? Heaven forbid I leave someone hungry because they needed a plate to eat a pitta off of. We're meant to be a group of resourceful and adaptable people, not proud housecats.

No comments:

Post a Comment