Thursday 16 September 2021

Indecision Nation

It only took me 6 hours into my day at work to realize I've accomplished absolutely nothing. In partial fairness, the jobs I'd recently been given very much rely on people above me making actionable decisions... But those decisions are now sorely overdue. Now I've just got a handful of drafted emails ready to go out but I'm just waiting on the go ahead. It's frustrating for my entire department because they love to plan everything in advance but it feels like plans are only made at the precipice of deadlines. Then we do a second rate job because we have no notice period and it all reflects badly in us - it's a lose-lose situation that I've also only just realized this sole issue has been the heart of every major issue people have been having since filming began... Today I learnt that even my optimism has limits.

No comments:

Post a Comment