Thursday 23 September 2021

Affordable Tech for Hire

 Instead of paying almost 5 grand to host a production meeting in an upmarket hotel with an audio/visual company helping out with tech, we're going to have our meeting at base, using my streaming webcam and mic. Budget cuts are rearing their ugly head and the Line Producer only wants to pay for biscuits for this meeting so I graciously offered my kit up to help the cause. They've gotten a lot of mileage out of me, historical games advisor, supporting artist, now tech supplier. They'll be asking me to redisign the logo next.

My day was made exponentially easier now that my colleague is no longer self isolating. The next few days should fly by with their help... Until the other unit stole them from me. Of all the Production Runners in this show, why is it that I'm the only one who's never had a sick day?

No comments:

Post a Comment