Wednesday 15 September 2021

Logging Mad

Prepped a few cafetieres and rigged up a tea table for a meeting for the next block of filming. Our new director was beside herself with the snacks I laid out and thanked me personally for the hospitality - already started very much on the right foot. Then I was put on logging duties, Production's favorite kind of busywork. Water coolers, Ipads and suppliers (all things that should have been done months ago) landed in my court as Jobs to tackle as and when. I spent this whole job dodging this mundane responsibility but it's finally caught up with me.

This evening Rebecca and I headed out to a friend's brand new house (they got the keys 2 days ago). It was still in that fun phase where there wasn't any furniture in place so the house's future was unwritten. We ate our dinner on camping chairs by candle light as they pointed out where their TV and bookshelves will go. It's a little bit of a fixer upper, but I'm very excited to see the end result.

No comments:

Post a Comment