Tuesday 19 July 2011

B-name games!

I was rudely awoken again today by Louis' music as he burst into the room with a big old grin which was a huge contrast to my miserable face; it only got worse when discovered that I had overslept. Luckily I had just enough time to get ready but since our printer has run out of ink, I had to copy out my PowerPoint notes by hand. Speaking of, the PowerPoint was really good, my presentation skills were not so good as I fail on a very basic level to have any ability to speak spontaneously while under pressure so I was forced to bury my nose in my notes and interestingly sound them off... at least it looked nice.

I didn't have much time for a film today, so I watched another short film which was ok, 'SIGNS' was it's name and you can find it on youtube. Most of my time today was spent playing Cthulhu Saves the World, I know it sounds like a B-game, but it embraces that fact and is actually more of a genre parody. It plays a lot like the older Final Fantasy games (Which I love) on a very basic level, but then again it was only £1.79 and paired with their other game Breath of Death VII, combine my favorite gameplay with some tongue and cheek humour and you got yourself a customer!

Now that I have swatted a pesky daddy long legs I can finally go to sleep without fear of it crawling into my mouth or up my nose, I sleep easy tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment